Blazer Super Refined Butane
Blazer Super Refined Butane has near zero impurities, allowing for a clean burn and steady flame. With 270 mL/9.12 fl. oz. of butane, you’ll be able to keep going all night long.
- Set flame adjustment/gas flow knob of Blazer torch or lighter to “OFF”.
- Hold torch or lighter upside down. Firmly insert fuel can into gas inlet valve.
- Refueling time varies for each torch. Consult instruction manuals. Most torches refill in 2-10 seconds.
- After refilling, allow torch to sit 2-3 minutes to stabilize gas.
- Always hold torch or lighters away from body when igniting.
WARNING: Never fill a torch or lighter over a sink or similar deep well. Butane gas is heavier than air and may collect in low spaces and ignite if sparked.
Individual cans shipped out will require an extra hazmat fee.
Case of 12 available for $85 plus $25 hazmat fee.